Sunday 21 September 2014

Review on My Best Friend and other Enemies by Catherine Wilkins

Review on:  My Best Friend and other Enemies

By:  Catherine Wilkins

Review by: Coco-Panda

I think this book is really, really good because it is from Jessica's Point of view and you can really see from her eyes.

I think she did the right thing because she thought about it and decided what to do and weather or not to do it.

From my eyes:

When Jessica’s best friend goes off with new-girl Amelia, Jessica is hurt but determined not to take it lying down. She has a plan, and a secret weapon – her cartoons. The sense of fun and humour  is mightier than the sword, after all, and being good at drawing wins Jessica far more friends than she loses. 


Look out for more reviews from Coco-Panda and her mate Brownie-Bear! Coco will be doing kids Brownie will be doing adults. And the often update from Pizza-Bear.


No comments: