Saturday 20 September 2014

The Library and News

The Library


Today I got some books out of the library. Here is what I got:

Maya's Secret by Holly Webb - I will start it soon, promise!


                                                  
My Best Friend and other enemies by Catherine Wilkins - Stared it and will finish it soon. Review coming!

Rose and the Silver Ghost - I have not started it yet but I will after Maya's Secret.


In order of reading:

My Best Friend and other Enemies,
Maya's Secret,
Rose and the Sliver Ghost



News:


1. An interview with Josh Lacey is coming up, check out his website to see what he writes and if you will like his books. Link here: http://www.joshlacey.com/books/index.html or: 

2. I will be opening a book club. It will run every Saturday, it might be a book from my bookshelf at home or the library, I will do it by saying "please can you read from chapter 9 to chapter 11" and so on then by Saturday I will give my views and see if you agree. (Things you will need for Book Club: The book we are reading if you don't have the book it does not matter you could borrow it from a friend or library.)


Get your books and read!

No comments: